Enjoy nine great performances at CA’s Lakefront Wednesdays Lunchtime Concert Series
Columbia Association’s (CA) free weekly Lakefront Wednesdays Lunchtime Concert Series began on June 22 and continues through Aug. 17 with nine performances at Lake Kittamaqundi in Downtown Columbia.
The concerts are held every Wednesday from noon to 2 p.m. This year’s performers include series favorites and popular local musicians from a wide variety of musical styles, including Americana, blues, electro-acoustic, folk, funk, jazz, pop, reggae, rhythm and blues, rock and more.
This year’s schedule of performers includes:
- June 22: Angela Sheik (electro-acoustic)
- June 29: Ted Garber (rock/blues/Americana)
- July 6: Damon Foreman (rock/funk)
- July 13: Different Sisters (various genres)
- July 20: Cynthia Marie (jazz, pop and folk)
- July 27: Unity Reggae Band (reggae)
- Aug. 3: Jordan Mills (various genres)
- Aug. 10: The Foundation Band (pop, jazz and rhythm and blues)
- Aug. 17: Wendy McIntyre (rhythm and blues)
In addition to great live music, guests who sign in each week at the welcome tent will receive free cold drinks and will be eligible to win a weekly raffle.
About Columbia Association
Columbia Association (CA) is a nonprofit community services corporation that manages Columbia, Maryland, a planned community that is home to approximately 100,000 people and several thousand businesses. Additional information about CA is available at ColumbiaAssociation.org.