Joel Hurewitz questioned CA funding of $75,000 to Inner Arbor Trust.
A:The board discussed the 2018 Capital Budget
Million dollar projects:
- Columbia Swim Center repair 2.7 millions
- Athletic Club Repair 2.5 millions
- Ice Ring repair 2.0 millions
- Total budget for capital projects: 17 millions
- Proposed Total Income : 72 millions
The board spent some time discussing on funding for IAT.
Proposed FY 18 Net Asset Increase 3.8 millions.
B: Susan Krabbe introduced Dashboard metrics. I really love this.
C: Pond management required 3.8 million dollars in the future. CA tried to give three ponds to county government. They would not take them.
D: Overview of communication and Marketing Plan for Restructure