- Joel Hurewitz , speaking out against CA funding for Inner Arbor Trust.
- March 9 work session, Kimco will be invited to talk about village center.
- March 23rd meeting, DPZ director will come and talk about the new zoning.
- March 19, grand take-off to celebrate 50 year anniversary.
- The board approved annual charge rate of $0.68 of $100 and cap of 3.5 percent proposed of FY2018.
- The board approved the capital budget (around 17 million dollars)
- Inner Arbor Trust requested additional $41k dollars funding as an amendment, which was approved by 5-4. Although I don’t like their funding request is delivered to the board, I voted for this amendment to give enough support for them and jump start their operation. I will not support similar request from them in the future.
- The board voted to ask Inner Arbor Trust to have a quarterly report etc as an condition.
- The board approved the operating budget as amended above with 7-2. ( I voted for it)
- The board approved Turf Valley Resort’s $30k spending.
- The board approved the use of FY 15 Watershed Improvement Projects Capital Funds to Supplement Funds Approved for FY 13 Watershed Improvement Project RZ4. ( 9-1)