This is an unofficial summary.
Board Work Session
- Chris Alleva, missed his talk. In his written testimony, talked about CB73, which was withdrawn and could possibly come back in front of the planning board in next January (Royal Farms SDP 17-041)
- Brian England, missed his speech.
- Amy Gallagher, talked about mold issues related to the facility they rented and impacted their operation, created extra financial burden and operation hardship.
- Alan Klein, representing his village, talking about the mold issue and thanked CA staff.
Howard County Phase 2 Land Development Regulations Assessment:
- There are 36 different zoning codes. That is one of the reasons the County Government wants to rewrite the zoning law and recude the zoning category.
- Out-parcels with Columbia Planning area: there are 7% ( 365 acres) for undeveloped residential parcel for future residential development.
Discussion of the Most Recent Development Tracker
Capital Projects and Open Space Updates
Four Easement Requests from Howard Count
The board approved the pathway system in the Merriweather Park in Symphony Woods with condition from board final approval.