The document is developed by Columbia Association. I used to update the community pretty often on this when I was on CA board. Tonight I took a look and found many new development changes. https://www.columbiaassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/vers-2-Development-Tracker-February-2020.pdf
There are several big developments:
- Dorsey Overlook development has 82 units. I thought it was originally designed for 55+ community. Now it did not mention that.
- Columbia Downtown development asks for extra 300 units.
- Erickson Senior Living rezones 62.116 acres from B-2 & RC-DEO to CEF-M.
- Robinson Overlook moderate incoming housing (48 units) keeps moving on.
- River Hill Square ( River Hill Garden Center) submitted a commercial variance request to reduce the setback from a residential district from 30 feet to 0 feet.