- topics: SRO, student safety, special education
Reservoir High School Report
- student leader meeting with the board ( three students from each school, ARL and Homewood)
- Howard High is a new green school.
- HCPSS is increasing mental health support for our students.
- Covid data: uptick cases in schools, HoCo county and Maryland. Keep the current school operating practice.
- Stabbing incident at Long Reach High School. Schools went into lockdown and modified lockdowns.
HCASA(Association of Supervisors and Administrators)
Proclamation: Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Proclamation: Mental Health Awareness Month
HCPSS is going to implement multi-factor authentication very soon as the board just approved the MFA purchase order.
HCPSS Discipline Data (school suspension)
FY 2023 Operating and Capital Budgets & FY 2024-28 Capital Improvement Program
For scenario 2, we assume the county will give us extra money by keeping(not decreasing) the HCPSS spending percentage(51%) in the total county spending, which is 14.5 million dollars. This now falls to the county council’s hand.