Find your state legislative district. Who Are Your Elected Officials? (arcgis.com) Only students living my district ( Maryland Legislative District 9A) are qualified to apply. Otherwise, please apply for your own district delegate/senator’s scholarship.
Application will open on March 1st and close on May 1st. Late submission will not be accepted. Applicants will be notified as soon as the application status is available.
Application for 2023 legislative scholarship was closed. Please check back in 2024.
- A recipient shall be enrolled in:
- (1) A regular undergraduate, graduate, or professional program at an eligible institution;
- (2) An associate’s degree program; or
- (3) A certificate program in which the course work is acceptable for transfer credit to an accredited baccalaureate program at an eligible institution.
- A recipient shall attend an eligible institution for the number of credit hours for which the award was made.
- Full-time enrollment is defined as 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate students and 9 credit hours per semester for graduate students.
- Part-time enrollment is defined as 6 to 11 credits per semester for undergraduate students and 6 to 8 hours for graduate students.
- A recipient shall be enrolled at least part-time.
Please make sure to submit only one and complete application per student.