Judy Neckrite., from River Hill, advocating for Columbia Arts Center
Crissy Simpson, advocating for the Columbia Arts Center
Percy, advocating for Columbia Arts Center
Anne Misita, for Columbia Arts Center
Elisabeth Hoffman, advocating Arts Center
Tim Latimer, celebrating his Birthday tonight with supporting the Climate Change and Sustainability Advisory Committee.
Joel, Hurewitz, support the Climate Advisory Committee, HB5168, facility bill in the state house, taking it to the village board, how CA should deal with many more competition from other providers,
Nina Basu, chair of Long Reach Village Board, supporting a phased-in Orchard Plan for mixed use village center. They want to make sure Columbia Arts Center stay.
The CA development tracker is back online and Long Reach Tennis Court will be available by March.
- The Annual Charge rate of $0.68 and cap of 3.5 percent proposed for the FY 2019 and conditional FY 2020 budgets. The board approved this rate and cap. (My amendment to reduce annual charge rate from $0.68 to $0.65 failed. I will keep pushing to lower the annual charge rate.)
- Rates for memberships, daily fees and admissions for Sport and Fitness facilities, School Age Services monthly rates and rates for Open Space Management facilities.
- The board failed Gregg’s amendment (%10 reduction of membership fee).
- The board failed Gregg’s amendment (holding the membership fee the same as 2018 year, i.e., holding the 2.5% increase of membership fee)
- The board tabled Gregg’s amendment ( re-define the family membership to include single parent family).
- The board tabled Gregg’s motion from 4-13.
- The proposed FY 2019 Capital Budget
- Ginny motioned to add a condition on 1 million dollar investment on the Haven on the Lake. The motion was approved.
- Nancy motioned to take out 250,000 (put 100,000 in 2020 as placeholder) from Lakefront Master Plan Design. and The motion was approved.
- I made a motion to remove the money from village sign replacement of 135,000 in 2019 and 53,000 in 2020. The motion passed.
- The proposed FY 2019 Operating Budget
- The board made conditions to give money to Inner Arbor Trust. The CA board need to approve the pathway plan to give IAT money.
- The board approved the amended 2019 operating budget.
- The board approved the proposed conditional FY 2020 Capital Budget
- The conditional FY 2020 Operating Budget . The board approved it.
- The board approved the amended charter for the Climate and Sustainability Advisory Committee.
The meeting ended around 11:50 PM. We had not had such a long meeting for a while.