- celebrated school nurses
- 22 students graduated with associate degree, partnered with HCC.
- For the next year, food service will come back to pre-covid model. It will be more diverse, even include Asian foods.
- School will not close, although covid cases are increasing. HCPSS is working with the county health department to manage the situation.
Certification of Election of Student Member of the Board
- Congratulations to Abisola Ayoola to be next SMOB. I am looking forward to working with her.
- Another SMOB candidate, Oliver Song, was elected to the president Howard County Association of Student Councils (HCASC) last night.
2021-2022 HCASC Report
- Dhriti Vadlakonda, President, email@example.com
- Harshia Bhagat, Vice President
- Shreya Dinesh, Second Vice President
- Ashna Pandya, Corresponding Secretary
- Allie Liu, Recording Secretary
- Olivia Lewis, Chief of Staff
- Christina Kodsi, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Tamzid Razzaque, Parliamentarian
- Peter Banyas, Student Member, Student_Member@hcpss.org
- Cindy Drummond, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance (APFO) Chart Update
Policy (all were approved)
- Policy 3040 Technology Security (Approved with amendment)
- HCPSS Ethics Regulations
- Policy 1050 Tobacco-Free Environment
- Policy 9230 Alcohol, Other Drugs, Prescription Medication and Over the Counter Products
- Policy 9260 Student Search and Seizure
- Policy 9020 Students’ Rights and Responsibilities
Public Hearing (no speakers today)
- Policy 4050 Procurement of Goods and/or Services
- Policy 6060 Community Improvement to School Sites or School Facilities
Howard County Education Association (HCEA) – APPOINTMENT
- staff absence due to quarantine, sprinkling classes