ADMINISTRATION OF OATH – Student Member of the Board (Wayne A. Robey, Clerk of Court)
Congratulations on our new SMOB: Abisola Ayoola.
Dress code for girls
- Summer meals are available at no cost to all students and anyone aged 18 and under through August 12.
- HCPSS has 800 vacancies, of them 4000 are new positions for the new fiscal year.
- Out of our total number of current vacancies, 425 of them are teacher vacancies. To date, we have identified a candidate for 225 of those and are in the process of hiring candidates for them.
- Since June 1st,120 teachers have resigned,50 teachers have retired,and25 teachers have taken a leave of absence for next school year.
- HCPSS will be hosting a series of job and hiring fairs from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., on Saturday, July 30th, August 13th and August 27th, at Wilde Lake Middle School.
- HS 13 boundary feedback deadline was extended the deadline to July 22.
- The first day of the new school year for students is Monday, August 29.
Bright Minds Foundation Major Activities Annual Report
- Policy 10010 Distribution and Display of Materials and Announcements
- Policy 5220 School Bus Contracts and School Bus Personnel Charter
- Policy 8000 Curriculum Charter
- Policy 9030 School-Sponsored Publications and Productions Charter
School Start Time – SY 23/24 Provisional School by School Bell Time Report
Public Testimony on Policy 8020
HCPSS proposed to remove mid-term and finals. The board is now hearing public testimony on this change.