- appointment: Judith Jones, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Jennifer Hlavka, Coordinator of National Board Certification and Teacher Career Pathways, Dee Lake, Coordinator of Assessment.
- update on the e-ticket GoVan system.
- filled 99% certified positions.
- working on improving hiring process.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Completion Plan
- Naming of High School #13 Charter
- Policy 8020- Grading and Reporting: Middle & High School
- “Beginning with students who were in grade 9 in school year 2021 – 2022, to be promoted to grade 12, students must have at least fourteen credits including two English credits and two mathematics credits, have successfully passed Health I and Lifetime Fitness, and have three years of high school attendance.”
*Superintendent’s Proposed FY 2024 Capital Budget & FY 2025-2029 Capital Improvement Program